Our values and principles
Some of our values
- Work with people
- Look for people-based solutions
- Create and share insight
(What guides us; the lines that we will not cross...)
- We work as a user-led, professional organisation – and we do not believe that these two terms are mutually exclusive…
- We don’t define social injustice by impairment, situation, or environment, but by being denied equal participation in society.
- We believe working to social justice is a change management process.
- FREDA (Fairness, Respect, Equality, Dignity, Autonomy)
- SAVE (Solution, Access, Value, Education)
- Understand, reframe, do, revise (CNS)
- Plan, do, check, adjust (Toyota)